contact@shinetheme.com

dsIDX accepting no new clients. Other IDX?

Home Forums WordPress themes Estate Plus – Responsive Real Estate WP Theme dsIDX accepting no new clients. Other IDX?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jtmoran11 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jtmoran11
    Participant

So after getting the theme setup I went and setup an dsIDX account. I received the temporary testing authentication i.d. and completed more setup. Went all the way through a client demo, made a bunch of changes, spent a lot of time configuring the plugin – and then I tried to upgrade it to a full version. Turns out they are no longer accepting new customers. ?!?!?!?! Why didn’t they just say that in the email instead of giving me a temp id? Sorry, had to vent… ShineThemes may want to add a warning to the Estate Plus page.

So my question is, is there another recommended plugin for IDX? I have found several but I was wondering if there are recommendations for a good one and how easy is it to modify and work with this theme? Will the advanced search blue box you can add to the slider still work?

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CLOSE