contact@shinetheme.com

Google Location Update 1.2.2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GHOST 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oriid
    Participant

Hello,

I want to add Google Location again, it worked well for my needs! (as a Car search location)

best regards

Hanh Do
    Keymaster

Hello Oriid,

Because of the Speed load and Google location can’t work on some country, on this time we receive some not good feedback about Google location. That is reason why we decided update Locations.

If the Google Location is necessary with your site, you can down-grate to version 1.2.1. However from version 1.2.2, if you have any troubles, we can’t manage it.
    Or you can send email to contact@shinetheme.com and ask our boss about customization :)

I hope this answer your questions.

Best regards

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Hanh Do.

GHOST
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question:

for example: I need vehicle at A place and want to drop off at B place.. but dropping off the vehicle at different location is for fee.. How can I do it????
    Our fleet is in A but we can deliver the vehicle at any place through the country(for some fee), how can we manage this via Traveler theme?

Also, after search results are shown and I select the desirable vehicle it asks to pick date and time and location again? why????????

Sincerely,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CLOSE